Samsung 25r 18650 Battery
The vapers choice.
Newest green 25r's now in folks
And for good reason, flat topped high output and long lasting. The Samsung 25 "Smurf" is our go to choice for both regulated and mechanical mods.
We regularly run seriously low ohm setups with these and have never had any issues.
Always carry in a protective non conductive case like ours HERE
Perfect for our Mechanical Mods Here
We always advise that vapers keep things safe and check their builds using a reliable Ohms meter.
- Type: Li-Mn IMR
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max continuous discharge: 20A
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.7V
- Full charge voltage: 4.20V±0.05V
- Battery should not be discharged below 3.3V
- Protection: Unprotected IMR Cell
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !
PLEASE NOTE: The Postage of these Batteries is not permitted in certain Countries, by ordering these you are taking responsibility for this.
Any orders returned to us because of this issue, WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR THE COST OF BATTERIES OR POSTAGE.
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. If you have any doubt about the suitability of your current charger to properly charge these batteries